When we were first introduced into the metals unit, it looked difficult and time consuming. Watching the slide shows Mrs. Kiick showed us, I was thinking, "How did these people come up with these designs?" I would have to say, that coming up with an initial idea was by far the hardest part of this metal unit. But I really do like the design that I came up with, and am having fun cutting it out. The actual saw blade we use is so small, that I have no idea how it does what it does. But, not to jinx myself for next class, I am proud to say that I have only broken one saw blade. At first, I was stressed by the sawing process, but now I find it relaxing. Although I do get fatigued fast while sawing, and my left arm kills after class, I can't wait to go back to the next class. Stay tuned for a finished metal piece post in the near future. Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment