Friday, January 20, 2012

i.d.entity Collage

Originally learning about what we would have to do for the i.d.entity collage, it didn't seem like much fun to me.  I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to pick the right things for it, I wouldn't know what techniques to use and where, and most importantly, that I probably wasn't going to like it.  Well, in the end, I guess I sort of surprised myself.  I had originally put down three pictures: two of me, and one of me and my brother.  I surrounded these pictures with words that meant a lot to me, such as: family, believe, beautiful, etc...  Well, I had no intentions of doing anything else to it, but I covered the whole thing up with tissue paper.  I didn't really like that, so I covered it up again.  And I didn't really like that, so I added a sort of mountain chain creation.  I was really into that, so I painted it with all these pretty colors, and I did the same to the regular painting.  I then painted a big basketball in the corner, that being what's most important to me.  I finally added some painted buttons, just to top it off.  Below is a picture of what the finished piece turned out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment