Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Just wait til you get to highschool.....it's gonna be great!

I've heard this time and time again.  And I have to say, thus far, it HAS been great.  But nobody tells you how hard it is to balance school, family, sports and friends as a freshman.
I'd have to say I have a good sense of priorities and I have a clear vision of what's important and what's not.  But to actually apply this to daily life as a 15 year old is at times tricky.  Chronicling these events is two fold....it gives me a chance to reassess my goals more frequently and can serve as an almost diary to look back on and reflect as my responsibilities and goals increase.
So sit back and enjoy and watch as I poise myself to fit it all in and balance it all and not go completely insane.  I know it's gonna be a great ride.  I look forward to the struggles, the growth and the successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment